- Students will be able to identify and correct some sentence level grammatical and punctuation errors.
- Students will be able to develop four sentence types: simple, compound, complex and compound-complex.
- Students will be able to recognize and use all four sentence types.
- Students will be able to develop a clear topic sentence.
- Students will be able to write a well-organized, detailed paragraph.
- As a pre-Assessment activity
- As a petition for English placement
- As a brush-up for students while in writing classes
- As a brush-up for students who don’t/can’t enroll in an English class
- As a resource for flipped/blended classrooms
- To become a better writer
Crafting an Effective Writer by Mt. San Jacinto College is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.