Learners will also discover and apply good practices in organising information, using visual aids and body language for presentations while demonstrating a heightened sense of cultural sensitivity in a given context. In all, learners will acquire skills to demonstrate persuasive verbal and intercultural communication in workplace contexts which may include dialogues and presentations to critical stakeholders and effective task delegation to team members.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Analyse factors of motivation among workplace counterparts.
- Recognise the impact of culture on factors of motivation.
- Critique and craft persuasive verbal communication products (i.e. script of dialogue) for exchanges with work teams and critical stakeholders.
- Apply principles of effective PowerPoint slide design with consideration for cultural sensitivity.
- Identify and adopt strategies on the use of voice and body language for engaging presentations.