This nanoMOOC is an introduction to the upcoming full course "Blockchain for the decision maker", offered by EIT Digital and the Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
You will learn:
- the concept of Distributed Ledgers and how "blockchains" can provide them
- the difference between public networks (as Bitcoin) and consortial ones bespoke for specific business consortia and needs
- the key value propositions of blockchains for business and a birds-eye view of use case patterns
- the fact that conscious, stepwise "blockchainification" can help you avoid unnecessary disruption and manage risk
- turnkey solutions on the leading clouds enable enterprise integration and rapid introduction
After completion stay tuned for the full course, complete with "problem - opportunity - application" analyses and much more!