This nanoMOOC is an introduction to the live course 'Blockchain for the Decision Maker', offered by EIT Digital and the Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
You will learn:
- the concept of Distributed Ledgers and how 'blockchain' can provide them
- the difference between public networks (as Bitcoin) and consortial ones bespoke for specific business consortia and needs
- the key value propositions of blockchain for business and a birds-eye view of use case patterns
- the fact that conscious, stepwise "blockchainification" can help you avoid unnecessary disruption and manage risk
- turnkey solutions on the leading clouds enable enterprise integration and rapid introduction
After completion, join the live course and deep-dive into blockchain with face-to-face training, group activities, and hands-on exercises, plus the ‘bring your own problem’ session!