Basically, we’ll show you how to use experiments to answer these three big questions:
Should we build it? (And then: Did it matter?)
Is it usable?
Did it break?
We'll show you how to:
- Translate your product’s strategic direction into a user-centric charter with lots of small, testable ideas
- Test user motivation to make sure you’re building something that matters
- Design and conduct usability testing (even without working software)
- Use narrative collaboration to focus your testing
- Integrate functional testing into a more continuous release flow
This course is supported by the Batten Institute at UVA’s Darden School of Business. The Batten Institute’s mission is to improve the world through entrepreneurship and innovation: www.batteninstitute.org.