Through this five week course you will not only learn key financial concepts, but how to apply them to a business to improve its financial outlook.
As you know, sustainable businesses need to earn consistent and predictable profits, but it is important to understand how these are calculated. Different accounting techniques, and how to value a business are explored throughout the sessions below:
- Profits aren't enough - servicing capital providers
- Future value, Present value and Net present value
- Internal rate of return, Yield and Total shareholder return
- Valuation, Market and Book values
- Growing and Safeguarding stakeholder value __
Whether one of your KPIs is Total shareholder return, or you want to understand the figures associated with your capital investments, this course will de-mystify financial reports and help you to make balanced assessments of risks and opportunities.