Our goal is not to uncover the Next Big Thing in the future of work. Our goal is to provide you with the skills and insights to examine and understand new futures as they reveal themselves and prepare you to continuously learn, grow, and succeed no matter what the future throws at you.
The purpose of this course is to see the future of work through a new lens, which will help you chart your own path through that future with greater confidence and greater ability to succeed. We live in an extremely chaotic and disruptive period of transition. Businesses and entire economies are struggling to finally leave behind Industrial Age ways of thinking and embrace a digitally-driven world where the rules and what is valued are completely different.
At the completion of this course, you should be able to enhance, redefine or reimagine:
- Personal views and managerial practices that incorporate contemporary workforce needs
- What matters in the future of work
- What an engaged workforce looks like
- How leaders (including yourself) must lead teams and organizations
- Company structures needed to succeed in the future
- Your role in the future of work