This free course introduces database-driven web development with ASP.NET, C#, and Entity Framework. Designed for programmers who want to become familiar with ASP.NET technology for developing Web Forms applications, and also for those who want to learn about Entity Framework technology for creating databases for ASP.NET Web Form applications, this course requires prior programming experience (preferably in an object-oriented language such as C# or Java).
With the help of this course, you will:
- Understand how ASP.NET web forms run.
- Use basic ASP.NET web controls for specific purposes.
- Design web forms by using ASP.NET web controls.
- Write C# code for implementing dynamic ASP.NET web forms.
- Install and enable Entity Framework for an existing ASP.NET web application.
- Use data annotations to configure the Entities (or classes) in Entity Framework.
- Use Entity Framework Fluent API to configure 1-to-Many relationships.
- Use ASP.NET data controls to display and manage data sets.