Gain real skills with our powerful network simulation tool where you practice networking, IoT, and cybersecurity skills in a virtual lab – no hardware needed!
Download Packet Tracer when you enroll in one of the three self-paced Packet Tracer Courses.
Who uses Packet Tracer?
- Learners exploring networking and tech careers
- Networking, IoT, and cybersecurity students
- Engineers, educators, and trainers
- Distance teaching and learning
Use it to
- Practice building simple and complex networks
- Visualize how a network works
- Practice rack, stack, and cabling skills in the virtual lab
- Integrate IoT devices, Python code, or network automation
Download for Free
- Simply enroll in one of our introductory courses below to download the latest version of Packet Tracer.
- Collaborate and compete within Packet Tracer
- Share network designs for feedback
- Connect with our global Facebook community to share ideas and get inspiration
Download and Get Started
Cisco Packet Tracer is a powerful tool. Let us help you get started. Select the course that’s right for you to learn valuable tips and best practices and download the latest version of Packet Tracer for free.