Module 1 : Understanding the importance of Conflict Management and techniques of conflict resolution.
- Positive and negative aspects of Conflict.
- Concern for others and concern for self.
Module 2: Situational awareness, which requires Self-awareness as well as Emotional Intelligence as the key in understanding people, situations, and Interpersonal relationship.
- Knowing your emotions and knowing emotions of others
- Emotion management skills to balance emotions.
Module 3 : Communication is a process by which two or more people exchange ideas, facts, feelings, information in ways that each gains a common understanding of the meaning, intent and use of messages.
- Understanding the role of Communication in handling people and situations
- Its effective usage for conflict resolution.
**Module 4 : Understanding the benefits of Motivation in Conflict Resolution:
- Puts human resources into action, Improves level of efficiency of employees
- Leads to achievement of organisational goals,
- Leads to stability of work force and builds friendly relationships
Module 5: Negotiation for Conflict Resolution
- Situational Analysis and Case Studies