Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand how companies make financing, payout and risk management decisions that create value
• Measure the effects of leverage on profitability, risk, and valuation
• Manage credit risk and financial distress using appropriate financial tools
• Understand the links between payout policies and company performance
• Use derivatives and liquidity management to offset financial risks
• Pick an appropriate financing package for an M&A or leveraged buyout deal
This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu.