***NEW! Specialization Completion Challenge, receive Qwiklabs credits valued up to $180! See below for details.***
In this course, learners explore services provided to applications built on GCP that enhance their scalability and maintainability. They work with services like Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Google Cloud Functions to make applications more efficient. They explore the use of containers on GCP. The course concludes with a review of the specialization.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
• Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals (Core Infrastructure or AWS Professionals.) or have equivalent experience
• Completed Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation or have equivalent experience
• Completed Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services or have equivalent experience
• Completed Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation or have equivalent experience
• Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
• Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
SPECIALIZATION COMPLETION CHALLENGE
As if learning new skills wasn’t enough of an incentive, we're excited to announce a special completion challenge for ‘Architecting with Google Cloud Platform’ specializations.
Here’s how it works: Our completion challenge runs through 11:59pm PT May 5, 2019. Complete any course in this Specialization including this one, anytime in this period and we'll send you 30 Qwiklabs credits for each course completed (upto $180 value given there are 6 courses in the specialization).
You can use these credits to take additional labs and earn badges, which you can then add to your resume and social profiles.
Your challenge awaits – begin learning on Coursera today!
>>> By enrolling in this course you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<