Understanding how your camera functions is a start, but in order to capture the best images, you need to know more than what buttons to push. Julia Kelleher will walk you through some likely beginner photographer scenarios to show how to work in multiple situations, compose your image and get the most from your subjects. Whether you purchased your camera to take photos of your children, your friends or even products you are hoping to sell, Julia will show you how to feel comfortable in any environment. In this class Julia will show you:
- Taking pictures of children: how to work with energetic subjects, what compositions are safest as well as poses and ideas to keep them engaged
- Taking pictures of groups: be it your friends, coworkers or clients- learn the best approaches for group photos so you can capture people looking their best
- Products: If you’re starting a business or selling your belongings online, a great picture goes a long way in helping a buyer choose your product
- Headshots or banner photos: learn techniques to get professional headshots or captivating banner photos for your social media or website
- How to work with natural light and control it in your favor, as well as inexpensive options to help improve your lighting quality
If you’re new to working with a professional camera, this class will give you the confidence to capture an image in any scenario with your expensive purchase. Make the most out of every situation by learning to compose, pose, direct and light your subjects.