Take any Adobe® InDesign® file and turn it into an interactive PDF that you can use as a presentation. In this class Adobe certified instructor Jason Hoppe will show you how to create a presentation that will impress your audience and leave them asking ‘how’d you do that?’
- Creating an interactive PDF presentation of any InDesign file
- Creating links, simple navigation and export to a PDF presentation
- Setting up an InDesign file with the super-cool page curl effect
- Understanding interactive buttons and rollovers.
- Taking any InDesign PDF and convert it into a Powerpoint file that can be opened and edited in powerpoint
- Adding sound and video to any InDesign file that can be embedded into an interactive PDF.
- Dismiss the perception that a PDF is just a PDF, nothing more.
Software Used: Adobe InDesign CC 2017.1