In this course you will learn how to:
- Explain basic statistical measures and their application to real-life data sets
- Calculate and interpret measures of dispersion and explain deviations from a normal distribution
- Understand the use and appropriateness of different distributions
- Compare and contrast ways of visualizing data and create them using Python (no prior knowledge of Python necessary)
- Explain sampling theory and draw inferences about population parameters from sample statistics
- Formulate hypotheses on investment problems
This course is part of the Data Science for Investment Professionals Specialization offered by CFA Institute.