- Introduction to the Course
- Installing Revit and Versions
- Opening the Program, Project Template and Revit File Formats
- Creation of Sections, Elevations, and 3D Views and Duplicating Plan Views
- Site Location, Coordinates, Units
- Levels and Creation of Plan Views
- Families in Revit
- Walls - Basic Tools
- Walls - Instance and Type Properties
- Curtain Walls
- Openings, Doors and Windows
- Components and Model-in-Place Components
- Creating Parametric Family
- Creating Mass Family
- Visibility and Graphics and View Templates
- Organization of the View
- Scope Box
- Annotation families
- Sun Parameters
- Creating and Editing Materials
- Rendering Images
- Rendering Videos
- Link Revit, Link CAD, Import Image
- Transfer Project Standards and Copy between Projects
- Sharing Your Work
- Exporting, Printing, and Purging
Start by understanding how the Revit system works, see its features and advantages, before installing it and getting familiar with the interface.
Then, learn how to prepare your files before you start modeling. Select a real place in the world before configuring the coordinates of the plot and the desired units.
Create grids and all types of views such as sections, elevations, and 3D views.
Then, learn how to work with the main elements, like walls, floors, roofs, and more.
Go deeper into detail families: stairs, glazing walls, railings, windows, and creating your own parametric family. Learn the mass creation to come up with any shape you like.
Learn the keys to organizing a project. Paula and Nataliya show you how to control visibility and the graphic tool, annotation families, rooms, options, and phases. Also, learn how to create topography and configure the sun’s real position.
Finally, learn how to render images and video and all the ways of exporting and printing your project documentation.
⦁ A computer with 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10.
⦁ 8 GB RAM.
⦁ Revit 2021 (not included in the price of the course, but available on the Autodesk website with a license or a free trial).
⦁ 30GB of free disk space.