Architectural visualization helps architects and designers to work collaboratively and communicate ideas more efficiently.
This course, regardless of your industry background, will share basic concepts of Architectural Visualization. The course will use Blender (free and open source tool) to demonstrate the concepts explained in the course.
Chapter 1: Understanding Architectural basics
- Introduction to types of drawings and their application. Also an introduction to concepts of units and scale.
Chapter 2: Creating basic interior scene
- To create primary structure
- To build a basic interior scene with given props
Chapter 3: Using utilities for efficient production
- To understand processes for the importing of the technical drawings or images
- To learn to use libraries
Chapter 4: Mini Project
Sameer Sahasrabudhe and Kavita Narvekar