In this course, you will learn how this new style of leadership redefines and redistributes team roles by:
- Motivating through empowerment to gain better decisions
- Facilitating the creativity and inclusivity of a high-functioning team
- Identifying and managing decision making biases
- Negotiating conflicts across individuals, teams, and organizations
- Ensuring success through delegation and powerful constraint-based metrics.
You’ll learn to turn one internally motivated and critically thinking mind into many; and driving speed and innovation through leveraging all talents on the team.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners can earn 10 Professional Development Unit (PDU) credits, which are recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI). PDU credits are essential to those looking to maintain certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP).