Well-respected AP instructors from around the United States will lead you through video instruction, exam-style questions and interactive activities to help you master the most challenging concepts in the AP® Calculus AB & Calculus BC curriculum.
Each module will cover one of the most demanding concepts in this AP® Calculus AB & Calculus BC (based on College Board data from 2011–2013 Advanced Placement® exams).
These tricky topics are broken up into bite-sized pieces—with short instructional videos, interactive graphs, and practice problems written by many of the same people who write and grade your AP® Calculus exams.
- AB/BC: Limits
- AB/BC: Definition of Derivative
- AB/BC: Chain Rule
- AB/BC: Implicit Differentiation
- AB/BC: Mean Value Theorem
- AB/BC: L’Hospital’s Rule
- AB/BC: Riemann Sums
- AB/BC: Functions Defined by Definite Integrals
- AB/BC: Modeling & Solving Differential Equations (1)
- AB/BC: Modeling & Solving Differential Equations (2)
- AB/BC: Rectilinear Motion
- BC: Parametric Equations
- BC: Introduction to Series
- BC: Series Convergence
- BC: Series Manipulation
This course is specifically designed for blended learning in AP classrooms, but can also be used by AP students independently as supplementary help and exam review.
*Advanced Placement® and AP® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these offerings.