Applied Entrepreneurship II is a follow-on course from Applied Entrepreneurship I. You’ll dive even deeper into developing a plan to accelerate your business, doing some research to pull together facts and figures to develop a more complete acceleration plan to help you understand the more intricate details of how to iterate certain parts of your business model togrow your business. In this course you will:
- Create an outline of your acceleration plan:
- Define and size your market based upon your new view
- Develop and implement a market research plan
- More fully understand what marketing entails
- Learn more about adding to your entrepreneurial team and how to lead it effectively
- Develop a detailed financial plan for your business and, if needed, how to obtain outside financing
You can then enter an exciting competition where you could win a cash prize that you can use to help grow your business, presenting to a panel of judges who will not only determine winners, but will also provide you with guidance for moving forward.