In this course, you will learn the deficiencies within traditional Western Medicine and more effective lifestyle based treatment protocols used to prevent and treat chronic diseases of lifestyle.
You will learn about lifestyle medicine based treatments for the following chronic diseases:
- Angina/ Atherosclerosis
- Type II Diabetes/ Obesity
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate and Colorectal Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis/Rheumatoid Arthritis/Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Fructose Intolerance/Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
- Depression/ Anxiety
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and PCOS Associated Infertility/ Anovulatory Bleeding
You must be a licensed medical practitioner in order to receive these credits.