Part 1: Leadership Capabilities for the Digital Age.
- What is the Digital Age and What is its impact?
- Why New Leadership Capabilities are Required in the Digital Age.
- Building the New Business Models and Five Leadership Capabilities.
- The Learning Format for Leadership Capabilities.
Part 2:Leadership Capability 1: Leading Beyond the Edge.
- What is the Edge: Why and How is it created?
- Why Must Digital Age Leaders Lead Beyond the Edge?
- Action Planning: Leading Beyond the Edge.
Part 3:Leadership Capability 2: Building Deep Trust Relationships.
- Why Trust is Essential for Effective Digital Age Leadership.
- Building Trust Relationships.
- Aligning Your Behavior.
- Action Planning: Building Trust Relationships
Part 4: Leadership Capability 3: Forming and Leading a Virtual Team.
- Importance of Creating a Team Charter.
- Preparing for the Team Charter Meeting.
- Launching Your Virtual Team.
- Assessing Progress.
- Action Planning: Forming and Leading a Virtual Team.
Part 5:Leadership Capability 4: Collaboration and Co-Creation.
- The Elements of Co-Creation.
- The Co-Creation Process.
- Barriers to Co-Creation.
- Building a Step by Step Plan to Overcome the Barriers.
- Action Planning: Implementing Collaboration and Co-Creation.
Part 6:Leadership Capability #5: Dynamic Learning.
- The Key to Survival and Growth in the Digital Age.
- The Dynamic Learning Matrix.
- Creating Your Own Dynamic Learning Solution.
- Action Planning: Implementing Dynamic Learning.
Part 7:The Digital Age: Implementing Your Action Plans.
- Assessing the Current State.
- Identifying the "Targets of Opportunity".
- Building the Needed Coalition.
- Moving to Action.