You will develop leadership capacities in
- flexibility and creative thinking
- conflict resolution
- personnel development, and
- coaching and team building
This course is aimed at school teachers in leadership roles who are looking to advance their career as a:
- head teacher
- assistant or deputy principal
- organisational leader
- or in educational policy or advisory roles.
This course is registered with the New South Wales Educational Standards Authority (NESA) (Australia). Completing EDLMx3 Leading for Transformative Change in Education will contribute 12 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 6.2.4, 6.3.4, 6.4.4 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Lead Teacher Accreditation in NSW.