Great leaders, create great culture, which yields great work: G3. Great leadership requires the ability to set inspiring visions, make critical decisions and establish a positive workplace culture.
Building on G3., you will learn about values and decision-making, visioning the future, how values create culture , and how to be intelligently disobedient when the time comes. Remember: know yourself, know others; lead yourself, lead others.
This course will prepare you to become the leader you hope to be by focusing deeply on defining your personal values, setting your personal vision statement for you as a leader, understanding the role values play in every work decision, and how to work with competing values on the big decisions. Purpose motivates.
This certificate offers an extraordinary opportunity to spend some quality time with yourself to assess your current level of soft skills, clearly define your core self, and build soft skills which are essential to professional, not to mention life, success
This course is the sixth and last in a series of leadership courses.
This course provides an opportunity to think about your values, what matters to you most, and about culture which is the mediator between great leaders and great work. Understanding and working through competing values at work is discussed in Intelligent Disobedience.
- Get the Models - Understand what values, culture and intelligent disobedience are
- Get Why It Matters - Understand how values and culture delivery great work and the consequences of unresolved competing values
- Get the Data – Explore your personal values and vision for you as a highly effective leader
- Set the Goals - Set personal development goals for becoming a highly effective leader with integrity
- Learn the Tools - Learn tools and techniques for acting in alignment with your values for better decision-making
- Take Action - Build effective action plans to be able to be intelligently disobedient when necessary
- Make the Change - Practice new skills to increase your effectiveness as a principled leader
- Get the Benefit - Be able to develop as a great leader able to create great culture: build positive workplaces where individuals flourish and organizations thrive