We will cover the following topics:
- Evaluating the causality of inputs and parameters on the output measures
- Designing experiments for the purpose of process improvement
- Methods for optimizing processes and achieving robustness to noise inputs
- How to integrate all of these methods into an overall approach to process control that can be widely applied
- Developing a data-based statistical ability to solving engineering problems in general
Develop the engineering and management skills needed for competence and competitiveness in today’s manufacturing industry with the Principles of Manufacturing MicroMasters Credential, designed and delivered by MIT’s #1-ranked Mechanical Engineering department in the world. Learners who pass the 8 courses in the program earn the MicroMasters Credential and qualify to apply to gain credit for MIT’s Master of Engineering in Advanced Manufacturing & Design program.