Is your Microsoft Exchange 2016 organization planning to coexist with or transition to Office 365? If so, you need to setup a hybrid topology with Office 365. In this computer science course, you will learn how to plan coexistence with Exchange 2016 and Office 365 as well as plan, deploy and manage a hybrid configuration.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Evaluate limitations of the Hybrid Configuration Wizard
- Plan and manage hybrid deployment OAuth-based authentication
- Plan and configure certificate and firewall requirements for Exchange Hybrid set-up
- Troubleshoot transport and client access with Exchange Online
- Troubleshoot directory synchronization
- Troubleshoot AD remediation for directory synchronization
- Plan create and configure namespaces for coexistence
- Plan and configure proxy redirect
- Plan firewall configuration for coexistence
- Plan and configure for mail flow requirements
- Plan for mailbox migrations.
This course is part of the Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 XSeries. By completing this course, you will gain a better understanding of the message coexistence of Exchange Server 2016 with Office 365.