Want to create the next big app, grounded in the needs of real users? This course will teach you Human Computer Interaction (HCI) methods to understand current behavior in a domain and identify opportunities for novel apps to meet gaps in current offerings. At the end of this series of courses, you will have designed, developed, and deployed your own app.
Come with a domain of interest (e.g., music, photo sharing, planning with friends, etc.) and we’ll help you fully explore that domain and land on an idea (or set of ideas) that can fit the needs of millions of people worldwide.
This course is part one of a five-part Mobile Apps series.
- 21W.789.1x: Mobile Application Experiences Part 1: From a Domain to an App Idea
- 21W.789.2x: Mobile Application Experiences Part 2: Mobile App Design
- 21W.789.3x: Mobile Application Experiences Part 3: Building Mobile Apps
- 21W.789.4x: Mobile Application Experiences Part 4: Understanding Use
- 21W.789.5x: Mobile Application Experiences Part 5: Reporting Research Findings