In this course you will work on your very own project where you will go through the process of designing and prototyping your very own app.
Lesson 1: A Recap of APP1X and APP2X
- Consolidate the skills learnt in APP1X and APP2X;
- Consider how these skills can be used to build an app from start to finish;
- Recognise the importance of these skills when creating a plan to build an App.
Lesson 2: Considerations when App Building
- Explore the Design Cycle; App Personality and a Minimal Viable Product (MVP).
- Consider the graphic design of your App;
- Understand the requirements of the App Store;
- Things to consider when marketing and promoting your App.
Lesson 3: Using the MapKit framework
- Create an App with MapKit;
- Explore the features of MapKit;
- Things to consider when using the MapKit;
- Alternatives to MapKIT.
Lesson 4: Create your App Part 1
Lesson 5: Create your App Part 2
Lesson 6: Evaluate your App
- Evaluation of your finished app - what worked and what didn’t?;
- Next steps - where to from here?
- Understand industry requirements relating to app development.
Tristan W. Reed and Dr David A. McMeekin