In order to earn this Professional Certificate and stand out in your field, you need to take the ‘Risk Management in Banking and Financial Markets Professional Certificate Exam’ from IIMBx.
The Exam will be timed for three hours and will comprise questions based on topics covered in all the five courses. To earn your Professional Certificate, you must receive a minimum score as per the course’s grading policy for the Exam.
Prerequisite for this Exam:
To qualify for this this Exam, participants should have earned a Verified Certificate in all five courses that comprise this Professional Certificate program “Risk Management in Banking and Financial Markets”:
- Course 1: Banking & Financial Intermediation: Concepts, Risks, Capital and Regulation
- Course 2: Debt & Money Market: Concepts, Instruments, Risks and Derivatives
- Course 3: Equity Stock Market: Concepts, Instruments, Risks and Derivatives
- Course 4: Foreign Exchange Market: Concepts, Instruments, Risks and Derivatives
- Course 5: Special Topics in Risk Management of Banking and Financial Markets
This course is part of IIMBx's Professional Certificate program ‘Risk Management in Banking and Financial Markets’.