Hands-On Labs in Google Cloud for Networking Engineers
Google Cloud and Google via Coursera
This course consists of a series of labs, designed to provide the learner hands-on experience performing a variety of tasks pertaining to setup and maintenance of their Google VPC networks.
- Introductory Videos
- These videos expose you to common approaches for understanding and conducting network performance testing and troubleshooting in Google Cloud. These are essential tools for understanding and maintaining your production network infrastructure in Google Cloud
- Configuring Networks via gcloud
- Configure VPC networks via gcloud
- Analyzing Network Traffic
- In this lab, you will learn how to configure a network to record traffic to and from an Apache web server using VPC Flow Logs. You will then export the logs to BigQuery for analysis.
- Improving Network Performance I
- In this lab, you read through some real-world scenarios, re-create the environments, and improving the performance of some troubled networks.
- Caching Content with Cloud CDN
- In this lab, you read through some real-word scenarios, re-create the environments, and work on improving network performance using load balancers and other Google Cloud products. You will also increase the window size to improve bandwidth.
- Building a High-throughput VPN
- In this lab, you create a secure, high-throughput VPN and test its speed.
Google Cloud Training