This course will provide primary and secondary school teachers with ideas, free training material and resources to help them bring coding and computational thinking into the classroom with already made lessons plans. Besides, teachers will learn what is Code Week and how to participate in this initiative, that during 2019 engaged 4.2 million people in Europe and beyond. At the end of the MOOC, participants will have to organise an activity with their students or colleagues and register it in the Code Week map. After reporting the activity, participants will also get a certificate validated by the European Commission for their participation and engagement in the initiative.
EU Code Week Deep Dive MOOC
European Schoolnet Academy via Independent
- Module 1: Why Coding, Computational Thinking, and the EU Code Week Initiative - opens on 16/09/2020
- Module 2: Computational Thinking and Unplugged Coding - opens on 23/09/2020
- Module 3: Visual Programming Languages, Scratch & Python - opens on 30/09/2020
- Module 4: Robotics, Tinkering and Making - opens on 07/10/2020
- Module 5: Coding for All, App Development and CS Fundamentals - opens on 14/10/2020