A self-study guide for aspiring machine learning practitioners. Machine Learning Crash Course features a series of lessons with video lectures, real-world case studies, and hands-on practice exercises.
Some of the questions answered in this course:
- Learn best practices from Google experts on key machine learning concepts.
- How does machine learning differ from traditional programming?
- What is loss, and how do I measure it?
- How does gradient descent work?
- How do I determine whether my model is effective?
- How do I represent my data so that a program can learn from it?
- How do I build a deep neural network?