This is the first in a series of courses where you will learn both the theory and get the hands-on development practice needed to prototype Internet of Things products. This course is suitable for a broad range of learners.
This course is for you if:
• You want to develop hands-on experience with mobile technologies and the Internet
• You want to pivot your career towards the design and development of Internet of Things enabled products
• You are an entrepreneur, innovator or member of a DIY community
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Configure at least one integrated development environment (IDE) for developing software.
2. Make use of git, adb and fastboot to flash multiple OS and repair bricked boards.
3. Install Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and Linux based on Ubuntu.
4. Create, compile and run a Hello World program.
5. Describe the DragonBoard™ 410c peripherals, I/O expansion capabilities, Compute (CPU and Graphics) capabilities, and Connectivity capabilities.