Explore practical tools to guide the moral design of AI systems.
- Learn what to expect from the course.
- Design systems that serve people’s needs. Navigate issues in several real-world scenarios.
- Bias can creep in at any stage in the pipeline. Investigate a simple model that identifies toxic text.
- Learn about four different types of fairness. Assess a toy model trained to judge credit card applications.
- Increase transparency by communicating key information about machine learning models.