Introduction to Advanced Vibrations
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology via Coursera
Introduction to Advanced Vibrations starts with a review of single and double degree of freedom systems. After that, multiple degrees of freedom systems are introduced to explain the vibrations of string and beam. These vibration systems provide to apply or use them into practical problems
- Vibrations of Linear Multiple-degree-of-freedom System 1: Equations of motion, the stiffness and flexibility methods
- You will going to learn basic concepts of vibration of string.
- Vibrations of Linear Multiple-degree-of-freedom Systems 2: Modal analysis
- Vibrations of Continuous Systems 1: The vibration of string
- Vibrations of Continuous Systems 2: The vibration of beam