The prevalence of software, technology and digital services has changed the way that products are being brought to market and has given rise to modern management techniques. In this course, we will introduce you to different topics vital to reframing how you define, develop, and launch products, services, and features that satisfy the needs of the customer.
Participants will learn techniques and tools from many modern schools of management including Design Thinking, Agile and Lean and align them with the outcomes of Value, Flow and Quality. The principles, practices and techniques enable you to experience a mindset shift that will change how you approach work and lead you towards better and more impactful outcomes.
This course is right for you if you are:
- New to the role of Product Manager
- Considering transitioning into Product Management
- Work in functions or departments that work closely with the Technology and Product teams
- In a senior leadership position seeking a high-level understanding of product management
- Starting your journey to product management accreditation