1. Develop a personal marketing plan and campaign for getting interviews.
2. Identify at least three organizations with open positions for which you want to apply.
3. Research those organizations and positions.
4. Prepare pitch sheets and J.I.S.T. cards (mini-resumes) targeting those positions.
5. Complete your resume, and if necessary complete multiple versions to target each position.
6. Write appropriate cover letters for the positions.
7. Record and evaluate responses to a set of standard interview questions.
8. Record and evaluate responses to a set of predictable behavioral interview questions.
9. Record and evaluate a response to one situational interview question.
10. Record and evaluate a response to one wild-card question.
As the specialization has focused throughout on the real-world skills you need to research yourself, the market, and a company and has given you strategies and tools to prepare for and succeed in an interview, the capstone project should align with what you have been trained for and position you to land the job you want!