Learners who complete the course will:
- gain an understanding of different business models
- learn strategies for naming their business
- create customer personas
- create their brand identity
- create their Unique Value Proposition and learn how to make their business stand out from their competitors
- know every step needed to build their website including best practices
- production do's and don'ts for copywriting, photography and video
- have a pre-launch checklist and website maintenance
- gain foundational knowledge of marketing and pr
- create a Pitch Deck about their business that they can deliver to potential partners and investors
Let’s Start with the Basics of an Online Business
In this module, you will learn about defining your online business, opening a business bank account, the value of customers, branding your business and differentiating you from your competitors.
A Deeper Dive into Creating an Online Business
In this module, you will learn to create and launch a website for your online business.
Preparing Your Online Business Launch
In this module, you will explore the production end of developing and using a website, quality check your site, and look at metrics before launching your site.
Successful Launch of Your Online Business. Now what?
In this module, you will explore daily business operations and marketing strategies for long-term sustainability.