The learners will gain insights on the essential elements of the process adopted by Banks for Credit Risk Management.
To understand the challenges posed and will be equipped with necessary knowledge.
The Course further ventures into major domains of Credit Risk Management; like Selection of borrower, Reading Financial statements, using Financial Management tools e. g. Ratio Analysis, Fund Flow analysis, Cash flow Analysis.
The Course discusses on various tools, practices, models related to Credit.
It will also be of value to existing bankers who want to understand the various facets of Credit Risk Management and aspire to be a Credit Analyst or Credit Underwriter.
The course is structured in six modules, with each module catering to a separate risk domain.
* About the course
* Brief Objectives
Module 1: Principles of Risk Management:
* Introduction to Credit Risk Management:
* Classification of Credit Risk – Credit Spreads
* Credit Risk assessment tools
* Types and mitigants of Concentration and Transaction Risk Management
* Micro & Macro Business environment
Module 2:Basel Accords and its implications; Credit Risk Loss Distribution;
* Credit Risk Models Basel I/II/III/IV Guidelines
* Approaches of Credit Risk
* PD, LGD, EAD, CEL
* External Ratings
* Credit Scoring and Retail Credit Risk Management
* Credit Derivatives
Module 3: Credit process, credit selection
* Credit Analysts Skills/Role
* Credit risk in selection of borrower
Character, Capacity, Collateral, Capital and Condition ***
Counter Party Credit Risk. ***
Module 4: * * Application of Credit Risk Measurement: Reading financial Statement and Economics of Credit __**
* Basic Accounting Principles and Concepts
* Accounting Standards
* Financial Statement Analysis, Profit and Loss account / Balance Sheet