- Decide on your project management approach
1. A Deep Dive into Agile
- What is agile?
- Adapting to changes
- Which projects suit agile vs. waterfall?
- The dream situation
2. Comparing Agile and Waterfall
- Can plans be too flexible?
- Estimating cost
- It all comes together at the end
- Is agile only for software?
- What about unfamiliar projects?
- Does agile cost more?
- Can agile handle big projects?
- Fitting into larger projects
- The secret Gantt chart behind agile
- How many deliverables can you have?
- How does kanban fit with agile?
- What is the point of a burndown chart?
- Can sprints be more/less than two weeks?
3. Which to Choose
- Which is better for the customer?
- Planning for a hurricane
- When to use agile vs. waterfall
- Can you ever merge both?
- Reducing documentation