1. Choosing a Job
- Introduction to jobs and careers
- Which job?
- My six career strategies
- How to find the perfect job
- The interview process
2. Your CV, Resume, or Application Form
- Your CV is the first step
- Main content
- Tailor it
- Check it
- Sending it off
3. Preparing for the Interview
- Before your interview
- Read, plan, and research
- Prepare questions to ask them
4. During the Interview
- The interview itself
- First impression
- Influencing skills: Being liked
- Answering questions
- Things to avoid
5. Specific Questions: About Your Current Job
- How to use this section for best results
- "Tell me about your current job"
- "What's your current boss like?"
- "How would your boss describe you?"
- "What do you like most?"
- "What do you like least?"
- "Describe an achievement"
6. Questions about You
- "What's your biggest strength?"
- "What's your biggest weakness?"
- "What do you do in your spare time?"
7. Questions about Why You Want the Job
- "Why are you leaving your current job?"
- "What makes you want to work for us?"
- "What makes you want this job?"
- "Where do you want to be in five years?"
8. Presentations in an Interview
- The trend toward presentations
- Tips on giving interview presentations
- A few tips for after the interview