- Introduction to Tracy Chadwell
1. The Female Funding Gap
- The gender divide is real
- Misconceptions about female-founded companies
- What women founders need to know
2. Founder Introspection
- Ask yourself: What is the market opportunity?
- What do you need to raise money?
- The path to seeking dollars
- Finding the right investor
3. How to Ask: Three Nos to a Yes!
- Removing fear from the ask
- Know your audience
- Know yourself: Creating a value resume
- No doesn’t mean no forever
4. Tools that Get You to Yes!
- LinkedIn: A valuable funding tool
- Crunchbase for you
- Spreadsheets as a tool
5. What Investors Look For
- Building your story: Your value proposition
- Metrics of success and stages of funding
- Balance for passion versus listening
6. Telling Your Story
- Elements and order of a strong deck
- Your executive summary
7. Financials That Get You to Yes
- Creating financial projections
- Showing financial viability in the deck
- Detailed financials—yes!
8. The Due Diligence Process
- Steps after gaining interest
9. Get Started
- Execute and share your ideas