You will be able to:
• Define marketing and describe how marketing creates value
• Describe the elements of the marketing mix
• Explain how these elements interact to create value for consumers
• Use different analytical frameworks to examine how managers solve business problems
• Evaluate brand extensions
• Develop a marketing plan proposal
This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/.