- Module 1: As a consumer, you'll work in the Power BI service to review and interact with content that has been shared with you. This module provides the foundational information that you need to work effectively in the Power BI service.
- Understand Power BI service basic concepts and terminology.
- Find your content in dashboards, reports, and apps.
- View and export data from dashboards and reports.
- View filters that are used in a report.
- Explain the relationship between dashboards and reports, visualizations, and tiles.
- Display action menus for tiles and details for report visualizations.
- Collapse and expand the nav pane and the Filters and Bookmarks panes.
- Subscribe to a dashboard and report.
- Set a data alert.
- Collaborate by using dashboard commenting.
- Module 2: This module goes beyond viewing and exploring your content and explains how to interact with it by working with reports and dashboards to uncover and share new business insights.
- Explore how filters are applied to your data
- Learn about different ways that you can filter reports
- Create personal bookmarks
- Analyze and export data
- Module 3: As a consumer, you'll use the Power BI mobile app to review and interact with the content that is available to you in the Power BI service while you're on the go. This module provides the information that you need to work effectively with the Power BI mobile apps.
- Find your content.
- View and interact with your data.
- Access and use filters and bookmarks.
- Share reports and dashboards with colleagues.
- Set data alerts.
- Create shortcuts to reports and dashboards.
- Use the device's camera and location capabilities to get data from out in the real world.
- Configure app settings to personalize your experience with the app.
In this module, you will learn how to:
In this module, you will:
In this module, you will become familiar with the main features and capabilities of the Power BI mobile apps and learn how to: