The main objectives in the learning methodology proposed are the following:
1. To understand the role of numerical reservoir simulation in the context of reservoir economic development.
2. To understand the fluid flow equations in a porous media.
3. To understand the differences between compositional and black-oil model equations.
4. To understand the numerical discretization of fluid flow equations.
5. To grasp the general structure of an Input Data File in different simulation programs.
6. To be able to use one of them.