NHS Improving Quality, the University of Jönköping and Qulturum bring you a new and innovative online course for those involved in health and care
Committed to improving health and care?
Eager to put improvement ideas into practice?
Wanting to study at a time and place to suit you?
Keen to connect with a global improvement community?
If so then you are not alone, Improvement FUNdamentals is for you!
- Delivered entirely online via videos, articles and exercises
- Featuring live knowledge exchange events, allowing you to learn from experts and debate and connect with other participants
- Offered free to anyone interested in improving health and care
Beneficial to beginners and more experienced improvers alike, this course is delivered over 8 weeks and will give you a good understanding of:
- The fundamentals of quality improvemen
- Using the model for improvement
- Measuring for Improvement
- Sustaining and spreading improvements