How much do you know about Work Health and Safety policies, procedures and programs?
As a manager or supervisor, you are responsible for ensuring Work Health and Safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs remain up-to-date. By grasping the three ‘Ps’ of WHS, you can create a safer, happier and more productive environment for your team every day!What You Will Learn This course will not only help you understand your WHS requirements as a manager – it will give you the power to creating a safer environment for your team. It will assist you in making sure that your team understands and is aware of the relevant provisions of WHS acts, regulations and codes of practice, while also covering the policies, procedures and programs required by legislation. Target Skills
- This course will equip students wtih the skills and knowledge required to implement and monitor an organisation's work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs.
- Provide information to the work team about WHS policies and procedures
- Implement and monitor participation arrangements for managing WHS
- Implement and monitor organisational procedures for providing WHS training
- Implement and monitor organisational procedures and legal requirements for identifying hazards and assessing and controlling risks