This course, Microsoft Azure Batch: Getting Started, will focus on the use of the Azure Batch service for job processing, using the rendering of a 3D ray-traced animation as an example.
Cloud Computing platforms, such as Microsoft Azure, bring the availability of massive compute resources on a consumption billing model. The Azure Batch service simplifies the task of running distributed parallel compute jobs in the cloud. This course will focus on the use of the Azure Batch service for job processing, using the rendering of a 3D ray-traced animation as an example. The demos and real-world scenarios covered in this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to utilize the power and flexibility of the Azure Batch service in distributed processing scenarios.Topics:
- Course Overview
- Cloud Computing, Azure Batch, and Parallel Job Processing Scenarios
- Azure Batch Features and Architecture
- Creating Workloads with Azure Batch
- Managing Batch Processing
- Azure Batch Automation and Monitoring