Earn a skill badge by completing the Build Interactive Apps with Google Assistant quest, where you will learn how to build Google Assistant applications, including how to: 1. Create an Actions project. 2. Integrate Dialogflow with an Actions project. 3. Test your application with Actions simulator. 4. Build an Assistant application with flash cards template. 5. Integrate customer MP3 files with your Assistant application. 6. Add Cloud Translation API to your Assistant application. 7. Use APIs and integrate them into your applications. A skill badge is an exclusive digital badge issued by Google Cloud in recognition of your proficiency with Google Cloud products and services and tests your ability to apply your knowledge in an interactive hands-on environment. Complete the skill badge quest, and final assessment challenge lab, to receive a digital badge that you can share with your network.
Build Interactive Apps with Google Assistant
- Google Assistant: Qwik Start - Dialogflow
- In this lab you will learn the fundamentals of Google Assistant by building a quote generator application with Actions and Dialogflow.
- Introduction to APIs in Google
- This lab will teach you about the architecture and basic functioning of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). This will be supplemented with hands-on practice, where you will configure and run Cloud Storage API methods in Cloud Shell.
- Google Assistant: Build an Application with Dialogflow and Cloud Functions
- In this lab, you will build a Google Assistant application with Dialogflow and Cloud Functions for Firebase.
- Google Assistant: Build a Youtube Entertainment App
- In this lab, you will build a Google Assistant app with Dialogflow, Cloud Functions, and the Youtube API to generate the top music videos for any music artist. .
- Google Assistant: Build a Restaurant Locator with the Places API
- In this lab you will build an Assistant application that takes in a user's location and preferences and passes them to the Places API via a Cloud Function to generate the ideal spot to eat.
- Build Interactive Apps with Google Assistant: Challenge Lab
- This challenge lab tests your skills and knowledge from the labs in the Build Interactive Apps with Google Assistant Quest. You should be familiar with the content of the labs before attempting this lab.
4.0 rating, based on 2 Class Central reviews
The course is very nice, it provides and over view of how to create interactive applications with giants like google.
it is a pretty decent course for beginners. it covers all the basics of AI .I liked it a lot and would recommend to any one