Adobe illustrator is the designer's bread and butter. What if you didn't go to design school?
Is illustrator still for you? Is canva too slow and you can't do what you want it to do?
You can learn illustrator no matter what level you are at, it's just a tool!
Just like any new tool you just have to learn the basics!
In this class, I'm going to show you all my tips, tricks and shortcuts for an efficient workflow.
You will learn the ins and outs of Illustrator from my 7 years experience and be
a pro illustrator user in no-time! Oh and the dreaded pen tool I will help you master that too.
- My personal shortcuts, hacks, Tips
- How to create custom action scripts
- How to save custom master swatches and libraries
- Daily Shortcuts & workspace customisation
- Typography shortcuts for super speed
- My Top free and paid plugins I use regularly
- How to use artboards faster
- Utilizing targeted layers
- How to export files the fast way
- Global swatches and edits
- + Heaps More
In class is perfect for intermediate designers who want to step up up their game from the basic in adobe Illustrator. You will need Adobe illustrator CC to apply some of the recent effects.