Hi there my name is Steven, architect and lover of architectural representation. On this class you will learn how to create a Digital Architectural Collage. From a brief history of architectural collage, creation of color palettes and mood boards, all the way to exporting and setting your scene in sketchup, importing it to photoshop and creating breath taking and visually pleasing results. You will also learn the reasons why an architect should know how to create collage images and what is the best practice to do it effectively. The lessons cover:
- Brief Architectural Collage Background
- Discovering References
- Photoshop Shortcuts for better workflow
- Sites to download textures
- Importing Textures and Applying them to your image
- Creating basic renders in vray
- Adding vegetation and entourage
- PLUS bonus segments on Creating a GIF with your image.
If you are an architect, architecture student, landscape architect or just are interested in digital collages, then this course is for you! It is for Beginner to intermediate levels in Sketchup, Vray and Photoshop.
You will create a breathtaking post digital collage that will lead your portfolio in a great direction!